Equipment Racks - Peak Production
A key part of our business is the bespoke design of industry standard 19" test racks within which to integrate customer test electronics.
These test racks have many features including:-
- large doors on the sides and back giving access to the equipment housed inside.
- Internal 19" Instrument Rack with Slides.
- Mains Distribution and Safety Circuit Box.
- Fully configured Back Panel.
- Inlet and Exhaust Fans.
- E-Stop and Door Interlock Set.
- Wiring for Earth Star Point, Mains Distribution,
- E-Stop/Safety/Interlock Circuitry.
In addition to these bespoke test systems, we have designed our own PXI Test Desk and Modular PXI Test Rack, which have proved very popular with a number of clients. The Desk provides 13U of full depth instrumentation space and a further 6U of limited depth instrumentation space (rear mounted). It is ergonomically designed for a production test environment and includes:
- Integrated VPC mass interface receiver adaptor, allowing for large numbers and variety of contact types, quickly and easily connected with one operation
- Full e-stop safety circuitry
- Wide body to allow for cooling fans on both sides of main chassis and at top rear of desk.
- Internal (integrated) keyboard and mouse
The Modular PXI Test Rack is height adaptable to accept up to 42U of test instrumentation and includes all of the above benefits, has built in service panels, rack cooling and is specifically designed to fit through a standard single width door.